JOIN THE CHAMBER
The Parma Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that advocates on behalf of local businesses. It is backed by a board that is comprised of business people from the local community. The chamber is a resource, advocate, and connector for business.
- Chamber Website Listing and links to your business website
- Chamber E-Newsletter
- Display Business Cards in the Chamber office.
- Post your special events directly on the Chamber Event Calendar on the website
- Announcements and flyers placed in the Chamber’s Newsletters
- Post current job openings on the Chamber website
- Exclusive member-to-member and member-to-public referrals
- Member listing in annual membership directory & resident’s guide
- Monthly Luncheons featuring guest speakers to further enrich your business
- Business After Hours provide an opportunity to network with members and community leaders
- Annual Golf Outing
- Spotlight on Education breakfast
- Annual Be a Great Boss luncheon
- Annual High School Scholarship luncheon
- Annual Parma Area Chamber Gala
- Annual Rock ‘N Rib Cook-Off
Our goal at PACC is to connect chamber members with the resources they need to help their businesses thrive and make our community a better place. To help you make the most of your business, the Parma Area Chamber of Commerce offers resources for new and established entrepreneurs. Through our partnership with NOACC, PACC members receive significant benefit and discount opportunities.
Business Advisory Groups
The Purpose of BAGs is to add value to the chamber, by assisting with support, feedback and making connections between chamber members. Learn more!